WHY US COOLER?
US Cooler Outdoor Walk-in Cooler Without Floor
- High – Tech Insulation : Thousands of $$$ savings!
- Insulation Comparison : Urethane vs. Extruded Polystyrene
- Insulation for Walk in’s : Extruded Polystyrene
- US Cooler Specifications : Best Products in Market & Easy Installation!
and 3/4 HP remote outdoor refrigeration system8' X 10' X 7' 6" Nominal(7' 10" X 9' 9 1/2" & 7' 6" Actual)
Our company is an authorized U.S. Cooler discount dealer.
U.S. Cooler manufactures Premium Quality Walk-ins at Very Reasonable prices.
This walk-in comes with a 3/4 HP remote outdoor refrigeration system. System comes with a condensing unit, evaporator unit and miscellaneous parts, all will need to be installed in the field. This refrigeration system must be installed by a licensed refrigeration technician.
Our company can assist you with this requirement.
Refrigeration unit includes a 1-year parts and labor warranty. Walk-in panels include a 10-year repair or replace parts only warranty. All other parts carry a standard 1-year parts warranty.
Refrigeration system is designed to hold product at 35 degrees Fahrenheit with product entering at 55 degrees Fahrenheit.
This outdoor walk-in requires a minimum of 7,221 BTUs. Details.
Estimated Shipping Weight: 1531 lbs.
When your walk-in is shipped, you will receive an email with the delivery company"s name and your PRO number. For exact delivery date, please contact the delivery company. The complete system comes delivered on a pallet banded and wrapped for further protection. A forklift will be needed to unload unit or the unit can be unpacked and unloaded panel by panel off the pallet while it is still on the truck. Two or three people will need to be available to receive delivery if this choice is chosen. You may be charged a surcharge if it takes too long to unload the truck. DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS:
- PANELS - Wall and ceiling panels are constructed with tongue and groove 2 1/2 lb extruded polystyrene insulation sandwiched between two sheets of 26-gauge stucco embossed galvalume steel. Each panel comes equipped with cam action locking devices and double barrel vinyl gasket to allow easy assembly of walk-in in the field.
- FLOOR - Walk-in coolers and freezers without a floor must be installed on a ground contact concrete floor. A cooler can be installed without insulating the floor and a thermal break under each wall panel but we recommend installing both. A freezer must be installed on an insulated concrete floor and must include a thermal break under each wall panel.
- DOOR - 34" x 76" flush-mount cooler door is manufactured with foamed in place polyurethane insulation encapsulated between sheets of embossed 26 gauge stucco embossed galvalume steel. Door is right hand hinged and includes lever action handle, light, hinges, cam-locks, door closure, lighted switch and vapor-proof light fixture.
- REFRIGERATION - Remote outdoor refrigeration system, med temp,1 phase, 3/4 HP, hermetic 208/230 volt.Includes: Copeland condensing unit, evaporator, thermostatic expansion valve, sight glass, drier, solenoid valve, thermostat, winter control. maximum low 35 degrees. Does not include refrigerant - R404A.(Refrigeration is based on an altitude of 5000 feet or less)
Customer assumes responsibility in assuring products purchased meet local, state, and federal regulations and building codes.
Internet cancellations are subject to a 3% credit card return fee, refrigeration restocking fees and any other fees incurred by U.S. Cooler. Call your dealer with questions before making purchases.